Questions & Answers

Arizona Extension

To file an extension, follow one of the two options listed below:

  1. Apply for an Arizona extension (Form 204 ).
  2. Use your federal extension (federal Form 4868), and file your Arizona return by the same due date.
Note: You don't have to attach a copy of your extension to your Arizona return, but make sure that you answer Yes to the question on the Arizona General Information screen that asks if you filed a 2019 extension.

Let's Get Started