Questions & Answers

Hawaii Extension

If you're unable to file by April 20, 2020, you are granted an automatic 6-month extension of time to file Form N-11 and Form N-15 without filing Form N-200V  (or any other form) unless an additional tax payment must be made.

The extension of time to file is NOT an extension of time for payment of tax. You must file Form N-200V  if you are making a payment. You may not use federal Form 4868 instead of Form N-200V .

To calculate any tax due with Form N-200V, full-year residents should see the extension worksheet  under "When to File."

Let's Get Started