Questions & Answers

Oklahoma Extension

A valid extension of time to file your Federal return automatically extends the due date of your Oklahoma return as long as you don't owe tax to Oklahoma.

If your Federal return is not extended or you owe tax to Oklahoma, an Oklahoma extension can be granted by filing Form 504-I .

Let's Get Started