Questions & Answers

South Carolina Extension

General Instructions:
Use SC4868  to request an extension of time to file your SC1040 individual income tax return or composite return for nonresident shareholders or partners of an S corporation, partnership, or LLC.

If your federal extension request was granted and you don't owe any income tax the South Carolina Department of Revenue will accept a copy of the federal extension.

Let's Get Started