Questions & Answers

Can I get an Extension for my Utah Return?

For a Utah state tax return, you automatically get an extension of up to six months to file your return. Utah doesn't have an extension form. However, penalties will be assessed if you have not met the prepayment requirements by the original due date.

Let's Get Started